This statement applies to content published on the website advance-union.org which is run by Advance Union and our partner Studio Republic.
Advance Union is committed to providing accessible services. As our website is one of our main communication tools, we wish to ensure that it is useable for everyone.
We aim to ensure that as we adopt new technologies, we follow accessibility principles.
The accessibility guidelines Advance Union are committed to following including:
- text is clear and simple to understand
- straightforward and consistent site navigation
- you can zoom in up to 300% without problems
- most of the website can be navigated using just a keyboard
- all links are clearly defined
- the website works with speech recognition software and screen readers
- sufficient contrast between foreground and background colours for text
Some non-HTML content (i.e. documents, PDFs) may not meet all the latest accessibility standards, such as missing text alternatives or proper document structure. We are committed to ensuring that all new content will meet these standards, but some documents may fall short from time to time. Let us know if you have problems with any documents, including those provided by any of our service partners.
Need Further Assistance?
Although we test our website on an ongoing basis, your experience ultimately counts. If you find something that doesn’t work, let us know. We will seek to solve problems as quickly as we can once we’re aware of them.
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, or if you have constructive feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.