Change of Payment Processor for Direct Debits to Advance
From 11/10/2021, Advance are changing our payment processor for Direct Debit payments. Our new processor, GoCardless, will be responsible for all Direct Debit collections from this date. Read their privacy notice at gocardless.com/privacy.
There’s no action required from you to continue paying by Direct Debit, and the change will not affect the service you receive in any way. All your payments will continue to be fully protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee, as detailed below.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact us on +44 1442 891122 or call the GoCardless customer service team on 020 7183 8674.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
● This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
● If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit GC Re Advance Union will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request GC Re Advance Union to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
● If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by GC Re Advance Union or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
● If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when GC Re Advance Union asks you to
● You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.