Bank Workers Charity- Wellbeing help when you need it
What can BWC help with?
BWC work with some of the UK’s leading organisations to provide you with specialist support around:
• Mental health – providing access to specialist services such as counselling or other therapies to look after your mental wellbeing.
• Financial support/Grants – including short-term general living expenses and long-term costs such as disability aids or home adaptations.
• Caring responsibilities – offering access to financial, legal and practical support for the carer and the person being cared for.
• Relationships – providing guidance and counselling to improve relationships or getting help if you’re experiencing domestic abuse.
• Money and debt – supporting with debt management, benefit applications and search, and providing access to professional advice.
• Disability and long-term conditions – giving the advice and support needed to manage a disability or long-term health condition.
• Legal advice – offering access to a specialist team of legal experts who can provide advice and guidance on most aspects of British law.
• Employment – assisting with career transition and job search support, with access to an online platform to help you manage your career.
• Retirement – helping you plan for a successful retirement with information and guidance on managing wellbeing in later life.
How can you get in touch with BWC?
Call their free and confidential Helpline on 0800 0234 834 – they’re open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (except bank holidays). There are other ways you can get in touch with BWC too.